If someone is in immediate danger or is seriously injured: 
Call 999 and ask for an ambulance.

If you think a friend has had their drink spiked, and they are showing any of the symptoms described above, there are a few things you can do to help: 
  • Tell a bar manager, bouncer or member of staff 
  • Stay with them and keep talking to them 
  • Call an ambulance if their condition deteriorates 
  • Don’t let them go home on their own 
  • Don’t let them leave with someone you don’t know or trust 
  • Don’t let them drink more alcohol - this could lead to more serious problems 
Further information:
What is spiking?


There are two ways you can tell us what happened